- XP Series Engine
- Vantage Engine
- Millennium Cylinders
- Replacement Parts
- Dealer Network
- Tech Support
- About Us
Superior Air Parts, Inc. warrants the Vantage Engine workmanship for TWO (2) YEARS from the date the engine is first placed in service, provided the date placed in service does not exceed one (1) year from date of shipment.
Superior Air Parts, Inc. warrants the accessories supplied by Superior Air Parts, Inc. with the engine. This warranty is for 100% parts and labor for the Vantage Engine from the date the engine is first placed in service, provided the date placed in service does not exceed one (1) year from date of shipment.
1. The LIMITED WARRANTIES cover 100% parts and labor on the Vantage Engine® accessories subjected to normal use and operated in accordance with the Vantage Engine maintenance required in the maintenance schedules must be noted in the engine logbook when maintenance is performed or the warranties are VOID.
2. Warranty service may be accomplished ONLY AFTER PRIOR APPROVAL from Superior and provided all work is performed at prevailing rates. Superior retains the option to furnish or repair any parts or accessories required for warranty service.
3. The warranties are VOID on any engine or accessory repaired or altered without the prior written approval of Superior. The warranties are also VOID on any Vantage Engine Vantage Engine® subjected to misuse, neglect, improper installation, corrosion, accident or the use of improper fuel.
4. The warranties are also VOID on any Vantage Engine® aircraft that has been used for racing, air shows, aerobatics or under other unusual operating conditions.
5. The warranties do not include reimbursement for normal maintenance expenses, shipping expense or for incidental expenses such as mileage, subsistence charges, hotels, airlines and food.
6. Repair or replacement of any engine, accessory or part under the warranties will not create a new warranty period or extend the period of coverage. But any engine, part or accessory so repaired or replaced will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the engine, accessory or part repaired or replaced.
SUPERIOR’S EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND THE REMEDIES THEREUNDER ARE EXCLUSIVE AND GIVEN IN PLACE OF (a) ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND (b) ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY RIGHT OR REMEDIES IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ARISING FROM SUPERIOR’S NEGLIGENCE, ACTUAL OR IMPUTED.
SUPERIOR’S OBLIGATIONS AND PURCHASER’S REMEDIES UNDER SUPERIOR’S EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO SUPERIOR’S CHOICE OF REFUND, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT ON AN EXCHANGE BASIS AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY OF CUSTOMER TO A THIRD PARTY OR FOR ECONOMIC LOSS, REPLACEMENT COST, COST OF CAPITAL, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF USE OF OR DAMAGE TO AN AIRCRAFT, ENGINE, COMPONENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AND IN NO EVENT WILL SUPERIOR’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE ORIGINAL COST OF THE ENGINE OR ACCESSORY.
Written notice of any warranty claim must be submitted to Superior within thirty (30) days of a suspected defect in material or workmanship and the engine, accessory or part must be made available for Superior’s inspection within thirty (30) days after the claim has been made. Superior reserves the right to deny any claim not submitted in accordance with these requirements.
These LIMITED WARRANTIES are the only warranties offered by Superior. No agreement varying these warranties or Superior's obligations under them will be binding on Superior unless made in writing by a duly authorized representative of Superior.
Superior will not process or honor warranty claims on delinquent accounts.
® Vantage Engine is a Registered Trademark of Superior Air Parts, Inc.