- XP Series Engine
- Vantage Engine
- Millennium Cylinders
- Replacement Parts
- Dealer Network
- Tech Support
- About Us
All warranty claims must be submitted to Superior Air Parts and must comply with these instructions. Failure to comply with the following instructions may result in your claim being returned or denied.
1. A claim must be submitted within thirty (30) days of discovery of the warrantable items. The claim and all items requested for investigation must be returned to Superior Air Parts. All inquiries into the claim status must be made through Superior Air Parts.
2. The warranty claim form no. TSF 005 or special form as specified in a Superior Service Letter or Bulletin must be completed. Fill in as much as possible.
3. The warranty claim form and all parts claimed which are not repairable or reusable must be sent to Superior Air Parts. All parts relating to the claim should be saved until the claim is finalized. The parts returned with the claim that is approved for payment will not be returned.
4. Please send a copy of the logbook entry, which shows date in service and a copy of the original invoice from Superior for the sale of the parts to the first customer.
5. Specifics on the claim form:
A. The complete part number, part description, and the cost of the part used in the repair must be stated on the claim. Reimbursement above your cost of parts is not permitted.
B. The serial number on the serialzed items, such as cylinders and camshafts, must be stated in the appropriate place on the claim form. The cylinder serial number is the last numberic digits on the side of the mounting flange. See the overhaul and repair procedure Service Letter for the exact location of the serial number.
C. EST LABOR TO REPAIR must be itemized in hours of labor times (x) the posted shop labor rate and in accordance with applicable published labor allowance schedules. Flat rates will not be accepted.
D. Your cost invoices from you vendor for OUTSIDE REPAIRS and FREIGHT COSTS must be sent with your claim and parts.
Please fill out the form below. Once this is submitted we will ask you for detailed cost estimates and a copy of the logbook, which shows the date in service, and the original invoice from Superior which shows for the sale of the parts to the first customer.